Tuesday, April 25, 2006

God Made Me Do It

With Iraq spiraling into civil war, retired generals calling for Donald Rumsfeld’s head on a stick, gas prices soaring and the Commander in Chief’s approval rating circling the drain, WHICH White House decision maker recently said the following:

“I base a lot of my foreign policy decisions on some things that I think are true … One, I believe there’s an Almighty. And, secondly, I believe one of the great gifts of the Almighty is the desire in everybody’s soul, regardless of what you look like or where you live, to be free … I believe liberty is universal. I believe people want to be free. And I know that democracies do not war with each other.”

A. George W. Bush
B. Donald Rumsfeld
C. Dick Cheney
D. Condoleeza Rice



ANSWER

A: Yeah, that was an easy one, but we couldn’t resist. Is Bush blaming the debacle that is now Iraq on the Almighty who he apparently believes is guiding his presidency? A new CNN poll released this week shows President Bush with his lowest approval rating in any poll so far, at an abysmal 32%. Is God trying to tell him something?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home